It had been quite some time since I had done some sort of fashion video or post, so I decided to do one today! Here is a look at what outfits I wore Monday-Friday.
Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Forever 21
Necklace- Monogram from Etsy
Shoes- Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy
*Same necklace from Monday
Shorts- Old Navy
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy
Shoes- Old Navy
Top- Old Navy
Shorts- Old Navy
I hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know if you want more fashion posts. Follow me on my blog, twitter, instagram and other social media (located in the top right of my blog) and check out my youtube! I love you guys and I will see you Wednesday!
I had so many exciting things to share with you in this favorites! July was a great month for me and I hope it was for you too
As mentioned in the video, I had wayy to many song favorites to mention in the video, so I will just list them here:
- R U Mine- Arctic Monkeys
- I Wanna Be Yours-
- Library Pictures-
- The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala-
- Reckless Serenade-
- Suck It And See-
- Tell Her You Love Her- Echosmith
- Cool Kids-
- Nothing’s Wrong-
- A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
- Money Power Glory- Lana Del Rey
- Sad Girl-
- Cruel World-
- The Other Woman-
I think I should do a playlist video because always seem to have so many music favorites and it’s getting out of hand! Let me know if you would be interested! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this Favorites! Don’t forget to follow me on my blog, youtube and social media accounts! I love you all, and I’ll see you on Sunday.
Hello guys! I am bringing my empties to you today! I love doing these videos because I feel like once I have used up a product I have a really good idea of it, and can give you the best review. The products in today’s video include serum, conditioner, mascara, fragrances and more.
I hope you guys enjoyed this video! I have been gaining a lot more subscribers on my channel lately, and more followers on my blog, and I really, truly appreciate it. If you have a blog or youtube channel, be sure to comment it and I will follow you!
Thanks so much for watching! I hope you are having a great day! Follow me on all my social media on the right! I’ll see you soon on Friday.
Hey guys! I have just gotten back from vacation and haven’t gotten the time to film a beauty video. However, I have been daily vlogging for the past 9 days! Here are the 5 latest vlogs, which are from my vacation and I am currently uploading another one right now that is from home now that I am back. Here is my vlog channel, make sure to subscribe so you can stay up to date! And my beauty channel as well!
Yay for vlogs! Stay up to date lovelies! I will be back to the Wednesday, Friday and Sunday schedule now. Get excited for new videos! Also, on the right side of my blog you can see I have buttons to visit my social media. PLEASE follow me! I will follow back and I want to interact with you guys more! See you on Wednesday xoxo
What’s up! This post is going to show you what I packed for my vacation! I have been having a lot of fun, and thought I might as well show you how I prepared for it. This includes packing tips, tricks, and a slight look at the outfits I wore.
I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful! If you would like to see a more in depth look at what I brought as far as beauty and makeup products goes, be sure to like this post or comment so I know! I hope you are having a great day and I’ll see you Sunday!
Hey guys! It’s Monday and I never post on this day but, I have been saying this for a while, but I have been doing daily vlogs on my vacation! If you haven’t checked out my channel or subscribed, here are the vlogs. I have done 3 and have 5 more to go! My channel is Youtube.com/BlushingBeautyLife
I hope you guys like these! Please subscribe so you can stay up to date! I love you guys and will see you this Wednesday (:
Hi guys! Today I have another tag… this one is the beauty scenario tag! This tag was so much fun, because I got to think about all of these situations instead of just answering questions like a regular tag! If you have a youtube and/or blog do this tag please! You can link it in a comment and I’ll look at it! I’d love to see what you guys would do in these scenarios.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I hope you guys enjoyed! To see more what I have been up to, check out my vlog channel! I am currently on vacation and I have been vlogging everyday! New beauty post will be on Wednesday as usual. Thanks so much, I love you guys and I hope you have a great day xoxo